Why does cleaning matter so much in the fight against Covid?
Coronavirus can transfer from people to surfaces. It can be passed on to others who touch the same surfaces. Keeping your workplace clean reduces the potential for coronavirus to spread and is a critical part of making and keeping your business ‘COVID-secure’.
As a minimum, frequently touched surfaces should be wiped down twice a day, and one of these should be at the at the beginning or the end of the working day. Cleaning should be more frequent depending on the number of people using the space, whether they are entering and exiting the setting and access to handwashing and hand-sanitising facilities. Cleaning of frequently touched surfaces is particularly important in bathrooms and communal kitchens.
Why use professionals?
- Employees will expect a higher standard of cleaning in their workplace as they return to work.
- Customers will want reassurance that their safety is your priority.
We believe that by investing in professional cleaning not only will you be fighting Covid but you will have a more happier and productive workforce as well as more assured customers who will repay your investment with their custom.
We have all endured DIY haircuts whilst hairdressers were shut and had to become culinary experts whilst pubs and restaurants were closed. However, it’s nice to hand these tasks back to the professionals. Cleaning your premises should be handed over to professionals too, even if you had relied on staff to perform cleaning duties in the past, there has never been a more important time to leave cleaning to the professionals. By using professionals you are minimising the risk of a future lockdown as we know how to keep your business Covid secure. We are enjoying helping businesses bounce back from lock down. The public are still nervous to EatOutToHelpOut or WorkOutToHelpOut, but you can help ease their paranoia by regular cleaning. Customers are not only rating your business on customer service, quality and price post lock down, they are also rating how safe they feel. If they don’t feel safe they won’t return.
Why use us?
At ST Extreme Cleaning we are proud to be on the front line battling this virus head on, killing Covid one cleaning job at a time.
We have been employed by the health, education sector and demonstrated to one of our emergency services on how to keep clean throughout this pandemic, so we are confident that we can help you fight Covid in your offices, factories, schools and retail.
We are going above and beyond
- We are constantly investigating and upholding government guidelines, but we feel we are also going beyond these guidelines and training our staff in much higher standards.
- We can also provide you with a Covid Care package, whereby we help publicise your cleaning regime through social media, and through posters etc around your workplace. This will reassure your customers.
What products do we use?
The probiotic products we use, can kill Covid, by staying on the surface and attacking Covid when it comes into contact with it. This means your surfaces stay cleaner for longer, which helps with your post lockdown budget.
What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are (‘good’) probiotic bacteria, naturally sourced from plants. These helpful probiotics are one of nature’s most powerful assets. They are vegan, sourced from plants such as rapeseed and beans, and are chemical-free, non-toxic and non-polluting. They are completely safe for adults, children, animals and the environment – and cleaning operatives.
The helpful probiotics naturally and thoroughly clean whatever they touch – whether hard or soft surfaces, or polluted land and water. They restore optimal ecological conditions and microbial balance – a healthy microbiome – at a microbial level. They work in a natural and mechanical way that reduces antimicrobial resistance (AMR) and continues to clean for up to 3 days between applications, giving longer lasting results.
The vast majority of us that regularly scan the news will know that in 10 years time many reputable authorities/bodies predict that anti-biotics will become largely useless in the fight against infections. This theory is also playing out in the Cleaning world with those harmful chemicals such as bleach being unable to kill all bad bacteria. Many household products will have a kill rate of 99.99% but what about that 0.01% that’s left? Well that 0.01% is normally the really bad guys that mutate and replicate and find a way to survive, before you know it that surface you have cleaned is back to how it was only hours after you cleaned it. With probiotics its different, all we are doing is loading the surface with more good guys and what then happens is that they out compete the bad bacteria by starving them of oxygen and a food supply. In fact once the bad bacteria dies it then becomes the probiotics food source! Maintaining this healthy bacteria levels is key in the fight against Anti Microbial resistance.. Unfortunately blasting a surface with a chemical that kills everything actually adds to this problem over time.
We really hope that you take the time to research these subjects and become a true probiotic crusader like us here at ST Extreme Cleaning!
How do we prepare
- We will enter your building wearing masks and gloves.
- All our cleaning equipment will have undergone a deep clean itself to avoid cross contamination.
- Our van and uniforms are cleaned in between cleans
- Our attention to detail is what makes us different as no surface will go uncleaned whether that’s top of radiators or behind microwaves.
- Our staff will keep 2 metres away from your staff and customers and we will wear the appropriate PPE.
- We keep in close contact with all of our staff, we will ensure that if they or any people they have been in contact with display symptoms they will self-isolate.
- We are used to working during the night or day, some clients are wanting us on display to reassure customers and employees, others are happy for us to work in secret. Either is fine with us, we are able to keep our distance from employees and customers if your business would benefit from the cleaning regime being in the limelight.
- Special attention will be paid to “high touched” areas such as; door and cupboard handles, light switches, TV remotes, tables, countertops, lift buttons, hand rails etc.
- Warm water (not hot or cold) will be used when cleaning surfaces and mopping floors, to maximise the effectiveness of cleaning products.
- We will use disposable or machine washable gloves
- We will open windows where possible for ventilation
- We will wash cleaning cloths and mop covers at a high temperature (60°C or above) after every use